Sunday, June 21, 2009

Totally Bummed about Dora! =(

Well, I've been meaning to post about our trip to Denver on June 5th to go see Dora Live. I finally get to it and realize I deleted the pics off our SD card before I uploaded to the computer, I only deleted them because I thought I had put them on already! So I have no pics, but really the only pics I was able to take were ones right outside the theater. They wouldn't let you take pics of the actual performance. So I guess we'll just have to really ingrain those few pictures we had in our memory, Dave and I.

I got the tickets because I saw an ad on facebook and since we've never done something like this for the boys decided that it would be our big thing this summer to spend some money on. Since we don't know what the future holds my motto for the summer is 'To have fun and really enjoy every moment we can!' The boys both had a very good time and about half the time I was watching them to see their reactions, we didn't tell them who we were going to see until we got there. Brendan was sort of dumbstruck but did finally end up singing along for a little bit and both the boys loved that I told them this is the one place they could YELL out the answers to help Dora and Boots on their journey. I think they were surprised to the point of being speechless. =)

No comments: