Well, I know for sure that after this post I will not be sending posts to anyone's email. All of my currently 10 readers who have accepted my invites to read our blog, plus a few of you who have not signed up because I sent them to your emails will be getting this sent to your email for the first and/or last time. This post is so that I can tell everyone at the same time what will happen with our blog.
I'm going to change things for a few reasons. First, I currently have only one friend who actually comes to our blog to read it and she is the only one who has checked out the actual page at all in almost the last month which I know thanks to sitemeter which she referred to me. Of course I have not even posted anything for a month and yet she consistently checks to see if I've posted anything new even though I only remember to check her blog a few times a month. You know who you are and I thank you so much for being my one follower! I do hope that changes though and that we will get more followers. If you're wondering how to be a follower all you have to do is go to our blog and on the right hand side scroll down to where there is a box titled Followers. Click on Follow and it will take you through the steps necessary to become one of our followers. I might just chuck this whole blog if I knew no one was reading it which brings me to another reason for change. I know a few more of you would actually like to read it to see what our family has been up to but haven't for different reasons. So, I thought since I have a way to keep track of who's reading our blog that I would take the invites away for awhile. If it looks like people we don't know are reading it then I will bring the invites back to protect our family from creepos living somewhere that I know I don't have friends or relatives. I hope that does not happen because I would hate to waste your time if you have to re-sign up all over again. I at least have every other protection I can without the invites set up, our blog doesn't go through the scroll on blogger and I have sitemeter too. If anyone knows of anything else I can do short of invites to further protect our blog from unwanted readers please let me know. Thank you all for your understanding! I have a number of things I want to post and I will be posting those new things in the next couple of days or so in order of which they happened, so please come check on us soon! Thanks everyone for your interest, I know we're not the most exciting people to read about but we do appreciate that you have read in the past and look forward to you reading about us in the future!
Love to you all! McCall Family :)
p.s. I am only able to email ten people so I had to leave a few of you off. If you did not get this in your email it is because I know there is a good chance you will get wind of my change from checking facebook and/or you are our follower.
No comments:
Post a Comment