Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad and Congratulations to my younger but certainly no longer little brother Keith!

Our most recent trip down to Pueblo was certainly a fun-filled and busy one! It's hard to believe that was already a week and a half ago. May 22nd was my Dad's birthday and May 23rd was Keith's graduation from Pueblo County High School. If anyone wonders where my hubby is in these pics it's because he's had to stay home. =( Dave has only been able to come down to Pueblo for one day in the last year or year and a half (I can't even remember) which is a big bummer and we all miss him when he's not with us to visit family but hopefully we can change that real soon! At least the boys and I got to spend time with my Dad, stepmom Sue, brothers, sister and a few Aunts, Uncles and cousins! We got to spend two days in a row with them, helped with preparations for Keith's party as well as visit and ate good food with everyone. The boys also got to play in a kiddie pool on Friday which they really enjoyed but I spaced the camera for that. My brother Jon made some yummy Salmon for our Dad's birthday with brown sugar and dijon mustard (with or without honey, I can't remember) and grilled it. I'm going to try and duplicate that one the next chance I get! And my sister Amanda made the yummy pinwheels that she is so good at for Keith's party. I had the chance to write that recipe down and didn't even think of it until later. Oh well, I'm sure I'll have more chances. Unfortunately just as we (10 of us!) were all about ready to eat Dad's b-day dinner out on the deck a downpour started so we all dashed inside. Thankfully for Keith's graduation and party the rain barely stayed away so all of us and his many guests were able to stay outside, it was a beautiful day! The boys definitely slept well each of those nights and after we left Saturday night Brendan was already asking when he would get to see Jon's girlfriend Emily again. This was the first time the boys and I were able to meet her and Brendan developed a quick crush on Emily! I have about 4 or 5 pics of her that he took himself. Both the boys had a good time getting her to play with them! Brendan, Carter and I all had a really good time with everyonw and look forward to when we get to come again, I'm hoping for very shortly after the 4th of July. I just couldn't stand to be without Dave on our anniversary, sorry Keith. Maybe we can spend a different 4th of July with our family in Pueblo when Dave is able to make it down with us! Anyway, hope you all enjoy the pics. Be posting again real soon! ;)


The Birthday Man! :)


The High School Graduate with his proud older sister Alyssa! :)

Carter, Alyssa and Emily

My brother Jon and his girlfriend Emily
My sister Amanda and our Dad

Brendan, Grandma Sue, Pop and Carter

Keith and his class; Keith receiving his silver cord, good job bro!


Nice glasses Keith! Keith receiving his actual diploma!

Uncle Mark and Carter
(he took anxious boy for a
walk for me) Thanks Mark!
Later, I also had to take mister
antsy pants for another one.
Brendan did really good even
though he did keep changing who
he sat next to. Hopefully in three
years for my sisters graduation
they'll both be really good!

Carter took this pic of the cute couple

Family hanging out at the graduation party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's one great looking family there!