Okay so I've been a lazy butt I know. It has taken me longer to do this next post than I had planned but here it is finally! These are all pictures from my Aunt Dian's 60th Birthday party almost two weeks ago that my cousins planned for her, she didn't know that there would be more than her kids and grandkids there. It was fun to just walk right up to her, say hi and see her reaction! I was so happy to take Dave and the boys down to Denver to see our family, it's been almost two years since I last saw most of them at Chantal's wedding! Hopefully we'll be able to start seeing them more often since we are pretty close by. We all had a good time and the boys made some new friends. ;) They have a friend who is a photographer and she was there taking pictures and had her kids with her. Well, needless to say Brendan and her oldest daughter, Elly got along sensationally so much so that Elly has been saying Brendan is her boyfriend and he is invited to her birthday party in mid August! How cute is that? They are only 5 so I am not worried, I just think it's adorable. And they all love Anginet (Elly's mom) so I am looking forward to getting to know her better through facebook and being at the birthday party. And if you are wondering why there are no pics of Dave, well there were pics of us taken but with other people's cameras.
Uncle Mike and Aunt Dian's six kids in order of birth from left to right:Lani, Jennifer, Krissie, Sean, Gina and Chad
Me with Aunt Dian and then me with Seany! Sorry Sean couldn't help it. ;)
Left pic: Uncle Joe and Chad Right pic: Krissie
L. to R. Tara P. (Sean's girlfriend), Chantal, Aunt Dian and Uncle Joe and alsoLani in the second pic
L. pic: Chantal, Jen and me
R. pic: Gina and her Mom Dian dancin together
L. pic: Mindy, Cedric and Chad
R. pic: me and Gina
Krissie was trying to get the kids to help her sing the itsy bitsy spiderCarter was loving the punching bag! We need one of those too. ;) The
little girl is Katy (I think) Lani's granddaughter
L. pic: Elly, Brendan and Cedric R. pic: Elly and Brendan
Anginet has a really cute one of them I need to get!
L. pic: Devin (Lani's grandson)
R. pic: Violet (Krissie's daughter)
No comments:
Post a Comment