Thursday, July 16, 2009

Getting Back in the Groove!

Hi All! Well so far our first day with Dave gone to work we are doing good. The boys and I have already run about 7 errands or so in 90 minutes and I am starting to remember what it's like for Dave to have a job again! I'm even contemplating bringing them to the grocery store with me later or tomorrow morning but think I might be crazy to since I haven't done that very often and in a LONG time. I really enjoy going by myself but may have to wait on that until they are in school again if I want to avoid going on evenings or the weekend! Oh well, we'll see how the day goes. These boys need to get back to the store more often again so they can remember how they are supposed to act in public, we've been having issues with that lately.
I want to tell you all thank you for checking our blog out. Thank You! I notice that more of you have been keeping up with us now that I've opened up the invites and I am so happy about that. Now that means I need to be a little more dilligent about posting. So, I wanted to write a quick note and let you know that I will be putting up pics soon to share what we've been doing. Gosh, I think I have pics from the 4th, Kansas (which we went just yesterday and Tues.), also my Aunt's birthday we went to in Denver last Saturday! So many things I want to share but it will take me a little time especially now that Dave is working again (SO THANKFUL!) and I don't feel right being on the computer for lengthy periods until the boys are in school again. So, us McCall's hope you are having a splendid, beautiful and safe summer! We love you all!

No comments: