Sunday, February 22, 2009

Photo Tag

My friend Jamie who also has a blog tagged me to do this and it certainly peeked my curiosity to see what pic I would find.
The rules: Go to the fifth photo folder on your computer and then pick the fifth picture you find. After you post the picture, you tag five friends to do the same and blog about it. As Jamie is the only person I could tag, well no one will get tagged. But if you want you can still do this, just email me your 5th picture since you don't have a blog!

The Christmas light picture was the actual 5th picture and is of our lights outside our home on 11-30-06. But I added another because I was really hoping it would be of the boys, so I took the 5th picture of the boys from the 5th folder. It's the same day as the lights, Brendan was almost 3 and Carter was 3 months.
















1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a cute picture! I was afraid the picture I ended up with would be some stupid nothing picture or some random one the kids took while playing with my camera. Luckily it was actually a good one! Your boys are adorable!