Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Pictures coming soon, promise!
Okay, so we haven't put anything up for a while. My pure laziness. And now I'm tired so I will put some pictures up that we have from Christmas and Brendan's birthday tomorrow. Sorry about the slacking. I've been getting the house back to normal, cleaning and organizing. Dave is still on the job hunt. He actually got a call from Wells Fargo and did a phone interview with them. They told him that now that he's done that he'll just have to wait and hopefully get a call from a local branch that is interested in him. That's the first of any sort of contact from anyone since November, so that's encouraging! Anyway, better get to bed so I have enough energy to get more things crossed off on my to do list. Be back tomorrow with the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment