Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Brendan....and Merry Christmas too!

Hi all! Here is another set of pictures for you to enjoy! These are Christmas with my Dad, Sue, Keith and Amanda as well as the first half of Brendan's 5th birthday in which he was spoiled by Grandparents! ;) Jon got his present before he went back up to Springs. The first pic is his birthday pic I took that morning, he looks so big it's hard to believe! We even went to check out a school the other night to decide on where he'll go for Kindergarten. I'm so excited for that but I know I'll be teary too. And for those of you who don't know the boys also got to feed the chickens at Dad and Sue's and collect eggs. So that's what the pics outside are, one of them being chickens in the chicken coop. I have copies of the first two for all of you grandparents, so remind me when you see me. And Dad, Sue, Mom and Vic....I will get them to you hopefully in Feb. I am thinking about making a short trip down with the boys so I can pick up cookies from Amanda as well as drop off clothes I have for Kristen and hopefully I'll get to see her new little baby too. I'm crossing my fingers! So I will let you know when it gets closer. Enjoy, there are a lot of pics and I will get the other half of his bday up in the next couple days! Have a good evening!


























































































































No comments: