Okay we have good news but I'm going crazy with it! Dave's interview went well today and he already has a 2nd interview with Heidi (his former boss and potential new boss) and her boss David which Dave already knows because he was also there when Dave was. And we will know by this Monday if he gets it. So we'll keep you posted and let you know ASAP!!! We're both so excited, nervous and anxious and very hopeful!! Dave could possibly have a job by the time the boys and I come down in February, it's so exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time! It's so hard to think that they are even interviewing other people, but we don't know anything about them and I told Dave that no matter what they think they pry still have to go through all the technicalities and make it fair for everyone to have a shot. But of course we are hoping and praying that the job is meant for him! Anyway, it's hard for me to relax right now. My mind is going a mile a minute, I'm sure I'll be just the same on Thursday at 2:15 p.m. when his next interview is and then maybe I can relax at least a little. Who am I kidding!?!? I won't be able to really relax until we hear the news Monday. We'll talk with you all soon. We hope you are having a great week!
P.S. I'm thinking the boys and I might come down Valentine's weekend, either Fri. or probably Thurs afternoon when preschool gets out.
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment