Thursday, October 23, 2008

Definitely the shortest job ever for me!

Well, one month ago today I started at a new part time job and just three days ago I officially quit that very job. There were both good and bad things about the job but the worst thing was the fact that, as a family, the four of us only got to spend one whole day together in that month. The extra fun/emergency money that job was going to be for us just isn't worth it. And that's okay because I do have two regular massage clients again and hopefully they will help spread the word and bring in some more to me. And depending on another project I've been working on for almost a year now, maybe I can also get my act together and do a healing arts fair, which was always a good way to get a little cash and another client or two. And I have great faith that what my mom and I have started to do together will be a great thing for both of our families! Well, I better git. I have a surprise for the boys, since they've been cooped up for the last two days in our house. I'm going to take them to Pump It Up for some special mommy and sons time so we can all get some pent up energy out. Have a good day!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So glad you figured it all out and are enjoying life again. Because that's what it's all about, right? Have fun with those boys, the time flies by all too quickly, and then they are all grown up. Also hope all the other ideas you are working on will come together for you.