Monday, October 20, 2008
Big weekend
Well, I had a busy weekend! For part of it we did get to have a little fun together as a family. We haven't had hardly any of that since I started my part time job almost a month ago which I am going to quit for that very reason. But what I wanted to show you was how our messing around dancing at home has paid off. We went to a wedding of some friends of ours and the boys had a blast dancing which I did not expect them to be dancing as much as they did. Here's a few pictures and just a snipet of some of their dancing on video. And Brendan also got a laugh from most of the guests right in the middle of Reed saying his vows to Laura, the place was totally silent for just a second or two and Brendan let out a tired sigh. It was certainly embarassing and funny at the same time, unfortunately I did not get that on video. Hope you enjoy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woohoo! Shake it boys! Great dance moves!
Post a Comment