Tuesday, June 10, 2008

NO agreements when you know you're getting stimulus check

Man the IRS is greedy! GREEDY, GREEDY, GREEDY! Even when you set up an agreement and have paid to set up such agreement they still charge you 1/4% penalty each month for not paying it in full plus interest of course. If you don't set up the agreement they charge you 1/2% penalty which still would have been cheaper for one or two months before receiving our stimulus check than paying for the set up fee of the agreement. If I realized I was still going to get penalized at such a low rate I wouldn't have wasted the money to set it up, which probably was not a lot but in these tight days of the economy it really hurts to know you could have used it for at least two tanks of gas in our truck or three in our car.

Well, at least I can feel a little good knowing that govt. and Bush are paying off my federal taxes for me and at least half my state taxes! The only good thing you will ever hear me say about that goofball spending EIGHT LOOOOOONNNNNNGGG years in office! Oh I can't wait til Jan. 20th, 2009; The end of an error and hopefully a bright new beginning!

No comments: