Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lazy Busy Butt

Well, I may have been hard pressed to write anything but at least I've finally changed the blog layout now that it's the holiday season! I have actually been working on a Letter to send out to family and friends this Christmas with a picture included of the boys as happy brothers. I'm excited that I will be able to finally send something out again after not having done it for 3 years, when Carter was only an infant! Thanks to facebook I have a lot of people on my list and it's been the perfect tool to get updated addresses from family and friends that I have/had old ones for, some I knew of and some not. So I'm almost done with that, now that I almost have everyone I want and need on my label program which will make it easier for me and less writing. Oh and of course, the most important thing I need to make sure they get where I want them to go.....stamps!

So far this year, with the exception of me cooking the meal, it looks like I will be able to do everything I want to this season including a cookie exchange with friends from my former mothers group! Very excited to see some friends and also get a variety of cookies while only having to make ONE kind!

Brendan had his karate test to level up to a new belt last Tuesday. We should find out either this week or the next how he did, none of the parents could be in there while it was going on. They will be having an awards ceremony for the kids on the 15th, which will be his last class until the new year! And thankfully for us the location will change then too. They will be holding class at O'Dea next semester, which is great since that's his school and it's literally three minutes from home!

Anyway, that's it for now. We hope everyone is having a safe and prosperous holiday season! We're thinking of you all always!

No comments: