Wow, I really have been more lazy about blogging lately than I thought! Can't believe it's been over a month. Sorry to leave you all hanging! Although, most of you we keep in touch with anyway, whether over the phone or through facebook. :) Just like most everyone else we have been dealing with sickness. Carter got the flu a few weeks ago, thankfully we got him into the doctor fairly shortly after he started with a fever and it didn't take him long at all to get rid of it with the meds he was prescribed! Then almost two weeks ago I took both boys back in because their coughs wouldn't go away, B had a mild ear infection that thankfully has not progressed. Apparently the boy needs to blow his nose more often, so I've been bugging him even more so to do just that! Just seems to be this year especially that the cough lingers a bit longer than normal. Through all of this my throat has been bothering me, then I came down with a cold which of course progressed into that horrible cough. I took myself to the doctor last Fri and got myself some drugs which are helping tremendously! I don't usually like to go to the doctor since normally I can shake these things naturally on my own but the night I had Thursday night was NOT good and so I went for the first time in almost three years to my regular physician. I am happy to say that I know my OB's better than my physician since that means I mostly only ever go for my yearly women well check and rarely for being sick. :)
Dave is still enjoying his job and is super busy thanks to the new regulations banks have to follow for the loans he helps with! Unfortunately we need him to keep the papers indefinitely until I can drum up more regular clients. If you have friends or family in Fort Collins, I would greatly appreciate the referrals!!!!! You can send them to my website for more info and ways to contact me. www.ahmassage.vpweb.com Dave is helping me to brainstorm more ways to get my name out there, besides my fairs, without us spending money. I'm going to find a network group to join soon, so I'm excited about that. I really want Dave to be able to quit the papers and so I've really gotta get my butt in gear! Any suggestions anybody has are GREATLY appreciated! I'm actually gonna update my website soon with some other suggestions I've gotten from friends so if you have any for that or for how I can freely/cheaply market myself please let me know.
Brendan and Carter are doing good. We are still working on potty training with Mr. C, he is a stubborn little boy! He must be mine. ;) Brendan is going to finish up his first session of karate in Dec., he takes his first test for it Dec. 1st! We are so looking forward to the holidays this year and we are so thankful for all of you friends and family that are in our lives! We hope you are all doing well!
Much Love, McCall Family
No comments:
Post a Comment