Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yes, we have already started decorating!

While it's only a month away from Christmas, I am STILL wondering where summer went!?! Much too fast, if you ask me. It's been such a long time since I thought that. Anyway, I wanted to put something up here with pics of the kids. And since we got the decorations out early because I like to try to put up the outside lights early if it's nice weather and supposed to get colder. So Monday morning while the boys where at preschool I did that and was still freezing, but it's easier than trying to do it in the snow. I will put pics of those up after Thanksgiving, because even though I may put them up early doesn't mean I will light them. That has to wait until after turkey day. Besides I have two more things to maybe put up. We're still not done with our tree, I thought I had all the ornaments but I think they must be in one of the other boxes we didn't grab from Grandma and Grandpa's house. Happy tree decorating everyone!























No comments: