Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Sprinkler Fun
Yesterday I thought we might go up Poudre Canyon to picnic rock so we could play in the river, throw some rocks and have a picnic; then our plans changed. In running a couple errands before leaving town I had to check the truck engine light for the second time in two weeks, took it to a place that our oil changing place recommended to get an estimate on what's wrong, blah blah blah (it's all fixed now, thanks to Meineke who were not the ones to do the estimate!). So anyway, they brought the boys and I home while they kept the truck for a few hours to check it and then brought it back home for me. So, since I already had lunched packed we turned on our sprinkler hose and ran through that instead. After getting wet we ate our lunch out under a tree in our greenbelt out back. I had to hold Carter to get him to get wet, he liked sitting in the chair better. Brendan and I had fun running through though and he's great with his jumps!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment