Hi everyone,
Well, Dave had gotten tickets to the Rockies game for yesterday so we went for the first time in two years and had fun. Brendan was really good and actually watched more of the game than he ever has in the past and Carter was a little cranky since it was during naptime and only got a short nap on the way down but I did manage to get him to watch a little bit and get excited when the Rocks got two homeruns and still lost. About half way through, I was very dissappointed to learn when I tried to take some pictures of the boys all decked out in their Rockies outfits that I had not recharged any of my camera batteries like I had thought. Some are charged and the rest are charging as I write this. So maybe what I'll do is take some pics after I clean those clothes and then post them, because they are just such cute little guys in their Rockies clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment