Here are some pictures from the 4th and our mini vaca to South Dakota for John and Elise's wedding BBQ. We ended up trying a place in Custer, SD for an early dinner after we visited the Flintstones. Cattleman's on Mount Rushmore Rd had very good food! So if you're passing through Custer that's our recommendation. Have a great week everyone!

Dave and the boys sitting in Fred's car. (We got to ride in another one at the playground)

Boys with Fred

Off to the jail for brother

Riding on the Flintstones train

Newlyweds Elise and John with Dave and I

Shannon enjoying 3D fireworks!

Brendan too

And Carter
Here comes the frisbee!

Lys and Dave, Happy Anniversary!
3 comments:
What wonderful pictures... and memories!!!
Nana
P.S. Do I detect shorter hair on my eldest grandson???!!! :0
Why I don't know what you mean! ;) Don't worry Nana, we'll keep it longer when it gets cold again. Love you!
Hey Alyssa! It's Jamie (Paul) Reber! How are you doing?! Shannon told me about your blog and I just had to stop by and say hello! You have a good looking family there. Such cute boys!
We also have a blog, but it's by invitation only. If you want to visit, send me an e-mail at thereberfamily@hotmail.com and I'll send you the invite.
Post a Comment