Thursday, August 26, 2010

HOLY COW!

Blogging is like journaling and I'm sure by now I don't need to tell you that I was never good at keeping a journal! So, I apologize to those of you who have been checking just to come and find nothing. It was a crazy summer, here, gone, here, gone and I just don't always feel like doing this. Right now, I'm working on, as always, BALANCE. And trying to get into our groove as the school year started last week. My work schedule is based off the boys schedule and then also scheduling other family activities and making sure my splendidly, wonderful, VERY helpful hubby is available to watch the kiddos so I can work on evenings and Saturdays, is HUGE! And on occasion when we need a bit more help, my sweet, wonderful mother-in-law is available sometimes as well. We truly appreciate all the help she and my father-in-law have been, otherwise we would be home ALL the time without hardly any opportunity to keep some of our sanity by going on dates, out with friends or working to provide for our family.
Hopefully, it won't be long before I post again. But don't get your hopes up, just check back sometime and be patient with me. I can try to at least just post some pics with captions since I already give you stories when we talk in person or on the phone. Have a great day and I'm sure I'll talk with you before I post again!

No comments: