Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Oh the lack
So sorry, I still have not posted any pics and have to admit that I don't know when I will. I hate to say I'm too busy, it just hasn't been my priority. I started a new business in January so now I have two businesses that I am learning to balance along with family life and still get a little me time in there as well. I have learned and those very close to me have learned, that if I don't get any alone time for awhile I can be very displeasing to be around. I am way more social than when I was younger but I've always been someone who has enjoyed my time alone. Maybe it's having been raised an only child and when my friends couldn't play I learned very well how to play by myself and be comfortable doing so. Probably also why I always thought it was weird in middle and high school when other girls could not go to the restroom without a friend tagging along. Anyway I'm rambling whatever comes into my head first, I took yesterday off to rest so I have a bit more on my plate today than I planned. It's all good though, I just remind myself that it will get done and I can always move things around since I do make my own schedule. Unless of course someone wants to come see our home which is for sale now. We got a call from a lady yesterday afternoon wanting to see it and only had about 10 minutes to do a quick pickup. We are selling ourselves and I certainly didn't want to lose a potential buyer by making her wait 24hours or more to see it. I'm very hopeful we can sell it on our own and when we have a buyer I have a real estate agent who will do all our legal paperwork for us for a much more affordable price than listing it. I'm so grateful I found her and we are so excited as a family to be making the change and be able to find a house hopefully asap! Well, I need to get. You all have a great week and we'll talk soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment