Friday, May 1, 2009

Pics from visit with Amy and Aunt Barb and more family!

I actually took about 100 pictures within a week, which (aside from Christmas) I haven't done for quite some time. But I hadn't seen my cousin Amy and Aunt Barb for about two years and we got to do some touristy things, hence all the pics. I'm only gonna put a handfull up now since it can be time consuming scaling them down before I post them. So, these are some of my favorites from my camera. Amy, you have a few that I can't wait to get my hands on. When I size all the best ones down, I will get to emailing them to you, Aunt Barb and my Mom for sharing. As you can see, we got to go to The Royal Gorge. I hadn't done that since I was very young so it was fun to see how much matched my memory of it. In the first 3 pics are Brendan and Carter on the bridge. They did amazing that day, walked across the bridge all the way to the other side, up the hill to the lookout point and back which to me proves how much energy my boys really have, LOTS!!!!!!! The next three after the boys are before and during the aerial tram ride, us (Amy, boys and I) waiting in line and then one shot looking straight down to the Arkansas. The two after that are from the incline ride the four of us took, Mom and Aunt Barb passed on both of these. I don't blame them too much, I had reservations of my own. Great fear of some tragic accident involving contraptions like these happening when I'm inside. But we had fun with it. Amy has a pic or two of me on her camera with the same expression she has and I do have pics of the boys on these too. Like I said I have a BUNCH of pics. And the last seven pictures are from a big family get together we had with step siblings, cousins, Aunts, etc. The first one is me with my step sister Kristen's new little cutie boy Celestino (Tino), such a cutie! Next is Kristen and Auggie, Tino's mommy and daddy. Then Kristen and I. Next cousin Tish and her son Kaleb. Then Sisters, my Mom Mary, Aunt Betty and Auntie Barb. Then Papo and Carter. And my best group pic of Mom and Vic's grandkids; Brendan, Xavien and Tureis (Gabe and Sara's kids), Antonia and Celestino, (Kristen and Auggie's kids) and Carter. We had such a fun visit, after we dropped Amy off at the airport 9am sat. morning I had to keep telling Carter where she went. He kept saying, 'Where's Amy? Me want Amy!' Very heartbreaking especially because he did not want to accept that she had gone bye-bye to Ohio.



Well, hope you enjoy the pics and maybe in this next week I'll put up a few more. The next few days are going to be too busy, we are going to a Character Fort Collins Seminar all morning tomorrow. Then I have an after birth baby shower for a friend to go to. And Monday morning I have a chair massage gig with a Mother's group that is having a spa day. So needless to say, today I will be enjoying a mostly lazy day around the house! Have a good weekend everyone!






























































































No comments: