Thursday, March 26, 2009

Any ideas please?!

Okay, so I haven't thought of much to blog on. I suppose they don't all have to be big, little notes are good too, right?

Well I'm just messing around right now since I am on hold with the boys insurance to find out exactly what we need to do to cancel once we hopefully find out that they qualify for CHP. We found out Tues that it has been on hold because they were waiting for birth certificates and our drivers licenses, do you think they could have called or written and told us we forgot vital information regarding our application? Of course not! No wonder we haven't heard anything for almost two months. Oh well, it doesn't matter to me as long as they do get covered and soon so we can cut another bill!

Any ideas anyone has are more than welcome, things I can blog without having to have a big reason or plans to do so. Right now the boys are at preschool and I am so thankful we finally have some more snow on the front range of Colorado. I'll post a picture here in a few minutes, it's so beautiful! Anyway, have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Gosh, I hope everything works out with your Health Insurance. I hate that they are never all that helpful.

And I have no ideas for what you should blog about. I usually have no clue what to put on my blog either! That's why I only post about once a week. I have some friends who post every day or every couple of days. They just write about any little thing they're doing, take pictures of projects or things the kids are up to. It's interesting, but I just never know what to write on my blog. I'm usually pretty random, with lots of different topics. Just whatever I feel like. And sometimes I don't even feel like writing anything!